Dog Park Rules
- Use of the dog park is at your own risk.
- Harris County is not responsible for any accidents or injuries to dogs or humans.
- Dogs must be at least four months old, with current vaccinations and license tags worn at all times.
- All dogs must be healthy and free of contagious diseases and parasites.
- No more than two dogs per person during a visit.
- Guardians are responsible for picking up after their dogs; bags are located at the pet stations.
- No other animals are permitted – dogs and humans only.
- Children under nine years old are not recommended, and must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian while in the dog park.
- Guardians must be in the dog park and monitor/control their dog(s) at all times.
- Dogs must be leashed when exiting and entering the dog park.
- Guardians must have a leash for each dog while in the dog park.
- Any dog displaying aggressive behavior must be removed immediately.
- Dogs in season/heat are not allowed.
- Dogs are not permitted to dig holes, and accidental holes must be filled in by the guardian.
- Please leave all food, drinks, solid dog chews, etc. outside the dog park.
- Training (edible) treats are permitted.
- Please pick up after yourself (cigarette butts, litter, etc.), as well as your dog.
- Please be considerate of neighbors and other park visitors by quieting noisy dogs.
- Please wash/rinse dogs on concrete washing pads only.
- Follow all regular park rules.
- To report aggressive dogs or service concerns please call 281-353-8100.